The Gators have signed an affiliation MOU with Narren Warren Senior Football and Netball Club for the 2018 season!!
We are proud to announce the we will be a lot more involved with Narre Warren Seniors, as they will be supporting all our teams along with our coaches with:
• Senior player/s attendance and involvement at junior training (minimum of one training session per junior team.)
• FG Auskick to attend a half-time game of a seniors game (one per year) with a sausage sizzle provided.
• Support to Junior Club at Presentation Nights and Registration Days from Senior Club
• Information Session for the pathway, hosted by Senior Club for the Top Age Junior Players, begging and end of season.
• Under 15’s and 17’s to be invited to train with a senior team, minimum of 2 per season.
• Under 17’s should be invited by the Senior club to train with Seniors during Preseason
• Junior Club to attend luncheons at senior games.
• Involvement at each parties social events during the season.
• Junior club coaches to be supported by senior club coaches or staff, which shall include invitations to senior training sessions and pre-game on match days.